Lab testing services
to ensure quality and compliance
Auschemicals offers a complete suite of lab analytical testing services and method development
for biologics, organic chemcial and small molecule therapeutics.
Lab testing and method development services
- Leverage our regulatory, chemistry and advanced instrumentation expertise to support your analytical testing and analytical method development .
- We deliver consultative reports, protocols and a skilled team working under cGMP
- We also provide solid-state analysis and crystallization process development and troubleshooting as stand-alone services or an integrated solution.
Lab testing services
- Precise, end-to-end solutions with a complete suite of chemistry-based analytical testing services
- All testing conducted according to current USP, EU and JP compendial methods
- Our quality teams routinely audit our capabilities for strict cGMP compliance
Batch Release and Stability Lot Testing
Auschemical scientists work with strict compliance to cGMP requirements for Quality Control testing for drug release of pharmaceuticals and biopharmaceuticals. Our goal is to exceed quality, safety and regulatory standards.
With a strong history of delivering regulatory compliant API, IMP or finished products batch release testing, we are committed to providing the resources and flexibility you need. We quickly develop and improve analytical testing methods tailored to your specific requirements to meet exacting product specifications.
To guide your formulation development efforts and identify risks, Auschemicals offers customized stability testing that includes developmental and packaging studies, stability protocol design, chromatographic analysis, wet chemistry and dissolution testing.
Package and Device Testing
As an independent, third-party laboratory, we are a trusted testing partner for distribution testing, packaging materials qualification and product testing. We provide technical expertise, market-leading technology and customized solutions for your unique needs. Our experts can help you better understand analytical testing requirements, available test options and how to execute packaging validation projects on time and on budget. Our ISO 17025-accredited and fully cGMP lab specializes in package testing for a variety of industries.